Play A Part!
You are our greatest resource.
Join HLT in creating great theater in our community!
Are you a Member yet?
We’d love to have you be an official family member – play an even more important part in HLT!
It’s easy to do. In fact, you may already be one! According to recent changes in membership made by the Board of Directors, all season ticket holders and donors listed in the playbill are now automatically members.
If you are not a Life Member or an Honorary Life Member, you can join simply by paying $15 for single membership or $25 for family members. You can also become a Life Member by paying $1000 per person or $1500 per couple. Payment may be made in two installments of $500 or $750 per couple. Life Members receive a ticket to all regular season shows (two for a couple).
What do you get for your membership besides joining a group of creative individuals just like you? You will receive a subscription to our newsletter; invitations to special events; and many new friends. You will be able to affect what goes on at HLT by voting at our Annual Meeting.
If you . . .
- Can wield a hammer or a paintbrush,
- Can climb a ladder to hang a light, or
- Know which end of a drill holds the bit,
- Know how to run lights or sounds or be a stage manager, or
- Can help with costuming, set dressing, hunt for props,
- Can be a crew member, or would like to learn to do any of these things … OR
- Have experience or expertise in
- Graphic Arts/Design
- Legal Assistance
- Tax, Business, And Financial Advice
- Strategic Planning
Fill in and submit the following form. It’s a great way to meet and have fun with new people, and you may find that the world of community theater is right up your alley!